Cracking my head - Dinner time
>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Alaric had been having porridge for a long time. I think since he is 8 months old?
Now, I think he is sick of porridge, despite the variety of selection I am providing him:
- Threadfin porridge
- Silver fish porridge
- Spinach porridge
- Sweet potatoe porridge
- Pumpkin porridge
- Minced pork porridge
- Corn porridge
- Apple corn porridge
- Herbal porridge
- Lotus root porridge
- Winter melon porridge
- Big cabbage porridge
- Chicken peanut porridge
With several attempts of him spitting his porridge, I think it's time to let him try rice. Although we did feed him "our" food at times, his intake is still little due to the fact that he is lazy to chew.
First few mouthful is still ok. Usually at the 3rd or 4th mouthful, he will either gag or simple spit out the half chewed food. Simply lazy to chew.
So today onwards, I will cook some healthy meals for the family so Alaric can join us at our dinner table.
I really gotta crack my head for dinner from today onwards. To make things easier, porridge is still on for lunch. Only dinner will be our food.
Today's dinner:
- Black bean soup
- Minced pork tofu
- Baby Kailan
- Sauced fish with Shitake mushrooms

I will also be changing his rice to Japanese rice as he seems to eat more when he had that at neighbor's place.
Keeping my fingers crossed that dinner will be a smooth and enjoyable process tonight.







